Get lost in the bright and colorful world of Tokidoki with new officially licensed apparel featuring all your favorite cute characters from the recognized and iconic lifestyle brand! This fa-boo-lous Men's Adios and Ciao Ciao Feliz Dia de los Muertos Graphic T-Shirt features Adios and Ciao Ciao in a sugar skull-inspired look wishing you a very "Feliz Dia de los Muertos," meaning "Happy Day of the Dead" in Spanish, printed in multicolored letters across the front. Grab one of these new tees this Dia De Los Muertos aka The Day of the Dead and add a dose of Tokidoki sweetness to your wardrobe!
- Celebrate the lives of the dearly departed with this unique men's graphic tee design from Tokidoki.
- Get your wardrobe ready for the traditional festivities with this new men's t-shirt that is perfect for the day that honors both life and death! Featuring Adios, Ciao Ciao, skulls, and flowers in a colorful sugar skull-inspired look along with "Feliz dia de los Muertos," meaning "Happy Day of the Dead" in Spanish, printed in multicolored letters across the front.
- Find the perfect fit for you! Check out size charts for more information. Made from the highest quality materials on first-class digital direct-to-garment printers. *This item is made to order; please consider this when ordering multiple sizes.*
- Printed in the U.S.A. with safe water-based inks. Easy care; machine wash cold inside out with similar colors, tumble dry low (hang dry for best results).
- Officially licensed apparel. Designed by and exclusive collaboration with top brands & world-class artists.
Use the tips & visuals in this guide to take body measurements accurately & easily. Please note that sizing varies slightly across our different styles and our size charts are best used as a general guide. If you have any specific questions about the fit of a t-shirt, please reach out to our customer service team for more information. We’ll make sure you find the perfect fit to show off your new Fifth Sun style! You’re gonna be the best-dressed person in the room, we promise.
Don’t have a fabric tape measure? Use a shoelace, cucumber, fishing line, phone ruler app, or pant leg to measure. Then, lay it flat & use a ruler or tape measure to get a numerical measurement.
How to measure
With arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest & shoulder blades, keeping the tape level & snug.
Bend slightly to one side. The crease is where your natural waistline is. Measure a comfortable loose, level line around that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.