Gather the family and get cozy together in these officially licensed tees for men, women, juniors, boys, and girls from the classic 1964 movie Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer! Join Rudolph, Clarice, Sam the Snowman, Hermey, and more of your favorite characters this holiday season and watch in style as Rudolph saves Christmas! Grab these cute and festive new graphic tees today!
- Enjoy comfort and fashion at the same time with this unique Women's graphic T Shirt from Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- Strut your stuff with this stylish new Christmas Women's Tee Shirt that is perfect for every occasion! Featuring your favorite characters like Airplane that Can't Fly, Bear without Tail Feathers, Bird that Swims, Boat that Can't Stay Afloat, Charlie-In-A-Box, Cowboy who Rides an Ostrich, Dolly for Susie, King Moonracer, Nesting Clown Dolls, Scooter for Jimmy, Spotted Elephant, Train with Square Wheels.
- Find the perfect fit for you! Check out size charts for more information. Made from the highest quality materials on first-class digital direct-to-garment printers. *This item is made to order please consider this when ordering multiple sizes.*
- Printed In the U.S.A with safe water-based inks. Easy care; machine wash cold inside out with similar colors, tumble dry low, (hang dry for best results).
- Officially licensed apparel. Designed by an exclusive collaboration with top brands & world-class artists.
Use the tips & visuals in this guide to take body measurements accurately & easily. Please note that sizing varies slightly across our different styles and our size charts are best used as a general guide. If you have any specific questions about the fit of a t-shirt, please reach out to our customer service team for more information. We’ll make sure you find the perfect fit to show off your new Fifth Sun style! You’re gonna be the best-dressed person in the room, we promise.
Don’t have a fabric tape measure? Use a shoelace, cucumber, fishing line, phone ruler app, or pant leg to measure. Then, lay it flat & use a ruler or tape measure to get a numerical measurement.
How to measure
With arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest & shoulder blades, keeping the tape level & snug.
Bend slightly to one side. The crease is where your natural waistline is. Measure a comfortable loose, level line around that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.