In a galaxy far, far away. the holidays just got a whole lot more exciting with these officially licensed Star Wars shirts for men, women, juniors, boys, and girls! Find your favorite Star Wars characters such as Din Djarin, Grogu, Darth Vader, and Boba Fett as they make an appearance with a holiday twist!
- Enjoy comfort and fashion at the same time with this unique Men's graphic Lightweight Hoodie from Star Wars.
- Strut your stuff with this stylish new Christmas Men's Pullover Hoodie that is perfect for every occasion! Featuring your favorite characters like Boba Fett, Darth Vader, Stormtrooper.
- Find the perfect fit for you! Check out size charts for more information. Made from the highest quality materials on first-class digital direct-to-garment printers. *This item is made to order please consider this when ordering multiple sizes.*
- Printed In the U.S.A with safe water-based inks. Easy care; machine wash cold inside out with similar colors, tumble dry low, (hang dry for best results).
- Officially licensed apparel. Designed by an exclusive collaboration with top brands & world-class artists.
Use the tips & visuals in this guide to take body measurements accurately & easily. Please note that sizing varies slightly across our different styles and our size charts are best used as a general guide. If you have any specific questions about the fit of a t-shirt, please reach out to our customer service team for more information. We’ll make sure you find the perfect fit to show off your new Fifth Sun style! You’re gonna be the best-dressed person in the room, we promise.
Don’t have a fabric tape measure? Use a shoelace, cucumber, fishing line, phone ruler app, or pant leg to measure. Then, lay it flat & use a ruler or tape measure to get a numerical measurement.
How to measure
With arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest & shoulder blades, keeping the tape level & snug.
Bend slightly to one side. The crease is where your natural waistline is. Measure a comfortable loose, level line around that point.