If you are more than a regular old Marvel fan, then you need the Marvel 10th Anniversary More Than a Fan Men's Lightweight Hoodie! This awesome front-and-back sweatshirt shows off all the Marvel movie releases from Iron Man to the Avengers Infinity War.
- Were you in the theater in May of 2008 when Marvel released Iron Man on the big screen? Maybe you waited to see Avengers in May of 2012? Or did you start when Black Panther was released in Feb of 2018. No matter where you were at over the past 10 Years this Hoodie has got you covered and will keep you warm too.
- As people read your hoodie and approach they see that you are more than a fan. Then when you walk by and they see every movie over the past 10 years they will know you are a #1 fan.
- Saving the known universe is a tough job for any super hero. As you walk away, people see the back of your Hoodie they soon realize how many times the human race has been saved from uncertain death from 2008 - 2018.
- Show your support to your favorite Hero from Iron Man, Spiderman, The Hulk, Thor, and every Marvel Hero that has touched your life or influenced your decisions. Be proud to support them in all their endeavors. Tony Stark is capitalizing on the merchandise to offset expenses so let's help him save the Earth in the near future.
- Printed in the USA By Fifth Sun: An Authorized Star Wars Licensed Seller. If the seller is not Fifth Sun it is not an Authentic Licensed product
Use the tips & visuals in this guide to take body measurements accurately & easily. Please note that sizing varies slightly across our different styles and our size charts are best used as a general guide. If you have any specific questions about the fit of a t-shirt, please reach out to our customer service team for more information. We’ll make sure you find the perfect fit to show off your new Fifth Sun style! You’re gonna be the best-dressed person in the room, we promise.
Don’t have a fabric tape measure? Use a shoelace, cucumber, fishing line, phone ruler app, or pant leg to measure. Then, lay it flat & use a ruler or tape measure to get a numerical measurement.
How to measure
With arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest & shoulder blades, keeping the tape level & snug.
Bend slightly to one side. The crease is where your natural waistline is. Measure a comfortable loose, level line around that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.