Intellectual Property Rights Policy
A. HOW TO REPORT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT:
It is Fifth Sun’s policy to block access to or remove any content (including, without limitation, text, graphics, and photos) that it believes in good faith to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties following receipt of a DMCA notice; and to remove and discontinue service to repeat infringers.
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the Fifth Sun website constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send a notice of infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- Identification (URLs) of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed on or through the Fifth Sun platform, including the registration number(s) for any such material, if applicable;
- Identification of the Content that you claim has infringed on the identified copyrighted work or other intellectual property, including (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work or other intellectual property in a way that constitutes infringement, and (b) a description of where the material in question is located on or in the Fifth Sun website, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material;
- Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
B. ONCE PROPER NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED BY THE DESIGNATED AGENT:
It is Fifth Sun’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringed upon Content;
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that Content or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages, including attorney's fees.
Fifth Sun’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Mad Engine Global
6740 Cobra Way
San Diego, CA 92121