Take your own journey to the stars with the NASA Space Rocket Heather Charcoal Lightweight Hoodie. This gray Nasa sweatshirt has a vintage style graphic of a rocket soaring above Earth with the NASA logo above it.
- Do you remember the first time you looked up at the night sky and noticed all of those stars? Let Nasa Space program take you there every time you wear this Hoodie which keeps you warm while you are star gazing.
- Featuring the Space Shuttle with rainbow thruster exhaust, Earth, Stars and a satellite launch with its' open bay doors.
- People will see your amazing Nasa hoodie and may stop you to say I remember when Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon in 1969. Well maybe not but you will still have a warm hoodie with Nasa keeping you warm.
- Machine Washable, Soft Cotton Fabric, Eco Friendly Inks & Fashionable Slim-Fit
- Officially Licensed and Designed by a Artist in the U.S.A.
Use the tips & visuals in this guide to take body measurements accurately & easily. Please note that sizing varies slightly across our different styles and our size charts are best used as a general guide. If you have any specific questions about the fit of a t-shirt, please reach out to our customer service team for more information. We’ll make sure you find the perfect fit to show off your new Fifth Sun style! You’re gonna be the best-dressed person in the room, we promise.
Don’t have a fabric tape measure? Use a shoelace, cucumber, fishing line, phone ruler app, or pant leg to measure. Then, lay it flat & use a ruler or tape measure to get a numerical measurement.
How to measure
With arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest & shoulder blades, keeping the tape level & snug.
Bend slightly to one side. The crease is where your natural waistline is. Measure a comfortable loose, level line around that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.