Get lost in the bright and colorful world of Tokidoki with new officially licensed apparel featuring all your favorite cute characters from the recognized and iconic lifestyle brand! This fa-boo-lous Juniors' Halloween Donutella Graphic Sweatshirt features dressed up in her adorable donut suit and popping out of a scary pumpkin across the front. Grab one of these new raglans this Halloween and add a dose of Tokidoki sweetness to your wardrobe!
- Trick or treat in style this year with this unique juniors' graphic raglan design from Tokidoki.
- Strut your stuff with this stylish new juniors' sweatshirt that is perfect for the scariest time of the year! Featuring the adorable Donutella happily popping out a jack-o'-lantern and the classic Tokidoki logo printed below.
- Find the perfect fit for you! Check out size charts for more information. Made from the highest quality materials on first-class digital direct-to-garment printers. *This item is made to order; please consider this when ordering multiple sizes.*
- Printed in the U.S.A. with safe water-based inks. Easy care; machine wash cold inside out with similar colors, tumble dry low (hang dry for best results).
- Officially licensed apparel. Designed by and exclusive collaboration with top brands & world-class artists.
Use the tips & visuals in this guide to take body measurements accurately & easily. Please note that sizing varies slightly across our different styles and our size charts are best used as a general guide. If you have any specific questions about the fit of a t-shirt, please reach out to our customer service team for more information. We’ll make sure you find the perfect fit to show off your new Fifth Sun style! You’re gonna be the best-dressed person in the room, we promise.
Don’t have a fabric tape measure? Use a shoelace, cucumber, fishing line, phone ruler app, or pant leg to measure. Then, lay it flat & use a ruler or tape measure to get a numerical measurement.
How to measure
With arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest & shoulder blades, keeping the tape level & snug.
Bend slightly to one side. The crease is where your natural waistline is. Measure a comfortable loose, level line around that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.