Do or do not. There is no try when it comes to being the cutest person in the room with the Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Portrait Juniors' Festival Muscle Tank! The new star of The Mandalorian television series, nicknamed the "Baby Yoda", is featured across this classic style for the most awwww-inducing design in the galaxy.
- You’ll need the Force to resist squeezing the adorable baby cheeks of the newest star everyone is calling Baby Yoda, but actually they refered to as “The Child” in the Star Wars The Mandalorian series.
- Do or do not. There is no try when it comes to being the cutest person in the room with this new “The Child”-inspired design.
- When your Mandalorian armor is at the cleaners, give this Star Wars The Mandalorian tee a try instead! Who needs armor, when you’ve got cuteness on your side?
- Take up the reins as a Mandalorian gunfighter exploring the galaxy with this awesome Star Wars style that celebrates the Star Wars-inspired television show, The Mandalorian.
- Go home with the best bounty ever with this adorable Juniors Muscle T-Shirt “The Child” style!
Use the tips & visuals in this guide to take body measurements accurately & easily. Please note that sizing varies slightly across our different styles and our size charts are best used as a general guide. If you have any specific questions about the fit of a t-shirt, please reach out to our customer service team for more information. We’ll make sure you find the perfect fit to show off your new Fifth Sun style! You’re gonna be the best-dressed person in the room, we promise.
Don’t have a fabric tape measure? Use a shoelace, cucumber, fishing line, phone ruler app, or pant leg to measure. Then, lay it flat & use a ruler or tape measure to get a numerical measurement.
How to measure
With arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest & shoulder blades, keeping the tape level & snug.
Bend slightly to one side. The crease is where your natural waistline is. Measure a comfortable loose, level line around that point.