Get ready to help save the city of St. Canard with this officially licensed Disney Darkwing Duck Comic Cover Juniors' Cowl Neck Sweatshirt, featuring Darkwing Duck, Launchpad McQuack, and Gosalyn Waddlemeyer on a comic book cover with the text "The Terror That Flaps in the Night" written below and the classic TV series logo above. Grab this new graphic sweatshirt today and watch in style as Drake Mallard and his trusty sidekicks protect the city from sinister villains!
- Enjoy comfort and fashion at the same time with this unique Juniors' graphic Sweatshirt design from Darkwing Duck.
- Strut your stuff with this stylish new everyday Juniors' Cowl Neck Sweatshirt that is perfect for every occasion! Featuring Darkwing Duck, Launchpad McQuack, and Gosalyn Waddlemeyer on a comic book cover along with the text "The Terror That Flaps in the Night" and the classic TV series logo above.
- Find the perfect fit for you! Check out size charts for more information. Made from the highest quality materials on first-class digital direct-to-garment printers. *This item is made to order; please consider this when ordering multiple sizes.*
- Printed in the U.S.A. with safe water-based inks. Easy care; machine wash cold inside out with similar colors, tumble dry low (hang dry for best results).
- Officially licensed apparel. Designed by and exclusive collaboration with top brands & world-class artists.
Use the tips & visuals in this guide to take body measurements accurately & easily. Please note that sizing varies slightly across our different styles and our size charts are best used as a general guide. If you have any specific questions about the fit of a t-shirt, please reach out to our customer service team for more information. We’ll make sure you find the perfect fit to show off your new Fifth Sun style! You’re gonna be the best-dressed person in the room, we promise.
Don’t have a fabric tape measure? Use a shoelace, cucumber, fishing line, phone ruler app, or pant leg to measure. Then, lay it flat & use a ruler or tape measure to get a numerical measurement.
How to measure
With arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest & shoulder blades, keeping the tape level & snug.
Bend slightly to one side. The crease is where your natural waistline is. Measure a comfortable loose, level line around that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.