Get in on all the action with PBR gear for the whole family from the most popular discipline in rodeo, Professional Bull Riding! Watch along in style as all your favorite cowboys compete for cash prizes with this Professional Bull Riders Oh What Fun it is to Ride Sweater Print Juniors' Graphic Festival Muscle Tank Top featuring a colorful sweater print with silhouettes of bull riders and stars. Grab some Professional Bull Riders apparel this holiday and let the good times begin!
- Celebrate Christmas with this officially licensed juniors' graphic festival muscle tank design from Professional Bull Riders.
- This festive new juniors' festival muscle tank top is perfect for the Holiday season! Featuring a cowboy on top of a bull surrounded by text that says "Oh What Fun It Is To Ride" printed in an ugly sweater-style graphic.
- Find the perfect fit for you! Check out size charts for more information. Made from the highest quality materials on first-class digital direct-to-garment printers. *This item is made to order; please consider this when ordering multiple sizes.*
- Printed in the U.S.A. with safe water-based inks. Easy care; machine wash cold inside out with similar colors, tumble dry low (hang dry for best results).
- Officially licensed apparel. Designed by and exclusive collaboration with top brands & world-class artists.
Use the tips & visuals in this guide to take body measurements accurately & easily. Please note that sizing varies slightly across our different styles and our size charts are best used as a general guide. If you have any specific questions about the fit of a t-shirt, please reach out to our customer service team for more information. We’ll make sure you find the perfect fit to show off your new Fifth Sun style! You’re gonna be the best-dressed person in the room, we promise.
Don’t have a fabric tape measure? Use a shoelace, cucumber, fishing line, phone ruler app, or pant leg to measure. Then, lay it flat & use a ruler or tape measure to get a numerical measurement.
How to measure
With arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest & shoulder blades, keeping the tape level & snug.
Bend slightly to one side. The crease is where your natural waistline is. Measure a comfortable loose, level line around that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.