No need to keep looking for fashion help in Alderaan places! Add a little out-of-this-world style to your wardrobe with some truly epic Star Wars shirts! Transport yourself to a galaxy far, far away with this new Star Wars Men's Wildlife Chart Graphic T-Shirt! This adorable tee features all your favorite big and small critters from the Star Wars Galaxy of Creatures series printed across the front! This epic shirt that celebrates the Star Wars franchise is perfect for fans everywhere!
- Enjoy comfort and fashion at the same time with this officially licensed men's graphic tee design from Star Wars: Galaxy Of Creatures.
- Strut your stuff with this stylish men's t-shirt that is perfect for every occasion, featuring a chart with your favorite critters like a porg, a wampa, and a kowakian monkey-lizard, among others!
- Find the perfect fit for you! Check out size charts for more information. Made from the highest quality materials on first-class digital direct-to-garment printers. *This item is made to order; please consider this when ordering multiple sizes.*
- Printed in the U.S.A. with safe water-based inks. Easy care; machine wash cold inside out with similar colors, tumble dry low (hang dry for best results).
- Officially licensed apparel. Designed by and exclusive collaboration with top brands & world-class artists.
Use the tips & visuals in this guide to take body measurements accurately & easily. Please note that sizing varies slightly across our different styles and our size charts are best used as a general guide. If you have any specific questions about the fit of a t-shirt, please reach out to our customer service team for more information. We’ll make sure you find the perfect fit to show off your new Fifth Sun style! You’re gonna be the best-dressed person in the room, we promise.
Don’t have a fabric tape measure? Use a shoelace, cucumber, fishing line, phone ruler app, or pant leg to measure. Then, lay it flat & use a ruler or tape measure to get a numerical measurement.
How to measure
With arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest & shoulder blades, keeping the tape level & snug.
Bend slightly to one side. The crease is where your natural waistline is. Measure a comfortable loose, level line around that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.