Raise your mug of bone broth to the cutest alien in the galaxy with the Star Wars The Child Starry Night Long Sleeve Shirt! Grogu, affectionately known as Baby Yoda, is portrayed in an artistic style reminiscent of Van Gogh’s famous “The Starry Night” across this fun Star Wars Shirt.
- Cozy up and sip your bone broth in style with this artistic long sleeve shirt that celebrates “The Child” from the popular Star Wars The Mandalorian series.
- Grogu may not be able to follow simple instructions (stop touching those buttons!) but he sure knows how to follow fashion trends! Check him out as he struts his stuff on this adorable Star Wars design.
- Move over, Mando, you’re not the best-dressed guy in the room anymore! Grogu is giving his adoptive father, Din Djarin, a run for his money in this awesome Star Wars The Mandalorian style.
- The Child, or Baby Yoda, is trading in his boring old beige cloak (er… can you say potato sack?) for something with a little more pizzazz! Add some color to your wardrobe with this Starry Night-inspired designed art work.
- You may not be able to levitate a giant Mudhorn… but at least you can still get that Jedi-inspired look with Baby Yoda that shows off Grogu sipping soup across the front.
Use the tips & visuals in this guide to take body measurements accurately & easily. Please note that sizing varies slightly across our different styles and our size charts are best used as a general guide. If you have any specific questions about the fit of a t-shirt, please reach out to our customer service team for more information. We’ll make sure you find the perfect fit to show off your new Fifth Sun style! You’re gonna be the best-dressed person in the room, we promise.
Don’t have a fabric tape measure? Use a shoelace, cucumber, fishing line, phone ruler app, or pant leg to measure. Then, lay it flat & use a ruler or tape measure to get a numerical measurement.
How to measure
With arms at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest & shoulder blades, keeping the tape level & snug.
Bend slightly to one side. The crease is where your natural waistline is. Measure a comfortable loose, level line around that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.